Search

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Dialogue between two friends about abuses of mobile phones

Dialogue

Between Two Friends about abuses of Cell Phone


Azan: Hi how are you Fahad ? Long Time No See.
Fahad: Hi Azan I am Fine. I was Out of City.
Azan : Ok but What was the matter ? You look very anxious.
Fahad: Actually I uses a lot of Social media sites. On a site I became friend with a girl. She told me about herself. She was very upset. She needed money so badly. I just helped her. After that She blocked me from her id. I was very upset.
Azan: Ohh God. But How much was the money ?
Fahad: It was 25 Thousands Pkr. I just gave her as a loan. You know I am not a land lord and It was a big amount for me. 
Azan: Oh Then ?
Fahad: I just tried her contact number. One day the number was switched on. She was not a girl on phone but a male voice.
Azan: Ohhh... But How did u get her contact ?
Fahad: Actually we have a common friend in a group. I got her number through that friend.
Azan: Ok Then what happened ?
Fahad: I called her on phone. There was a voice of male. He asked me to come his city. and He will give my money. So I was gone there to collect my money back.
Azan: Ok did you find your money ?
Fahad: No he just fooled me. he was a boy pretending him a girl on social media and was making fool to others.
Azan : Actually Its also your fault. You have to be careful. Dont trust anyone on these sites. Even dont make friends there. Our young genration just become mad at opposite gender. It is haram in our religion and also a waste of time. you should spend your time in good activities. You should use mobile phone but only for the good purposes. Dont waste your all day and night here. It is also harmful for brain and eyes.
Fahad: Really you are very true. I got a good peice of advice with this incident. Now I would be more careful in my future. Insha Allah. Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment