Search

Thursday, April 11, 2019

F.A F.Sc I.Cs English Part II Important Essays

F.A F.Sc I.Cs English Part II Important Essays

  1. Why I Love Pakistan (Patriotism)
  2. Patriotism
  3. My Aim in Life (My Ambition) ***
  4. A Visit to a Hill Station (The Happiest Day of My LIfe, A Memorable Day of My Life, The Day I Can Never Forget) ***
  5. Computer (Uses and Abuses, Advantages and Disadvantages)
  6. Cellular Phones  (Uses and Abuses, Advantages and Disadvantages) ***
  7. Democracy ***
  8. My Favorite Book ( Holy Quran)
  9. My Favourite Personality ( Quaid e Azam, Allama Iqbal, My Best Teacher) ***
  10. A Road Accident ***
  11. Fashion
  12. Terrorism
  13. Examinations ( Examination System in Pakistan)
  14. Life in a College Hostel
  15. Festivals
  16. Life in A Village ( Village Life) ***
  17. My Hobby ***
  18. Newspapers
  19. A Visit to a Zoo (The Happiest Day of My Life, A Memorable Day of My Life, The Day I Can Never Forget)
  20. Co-Education
  21. My Last Day At College
  22. Blessings of Science ***
  23. A Match (Cricket, Hockey, Football, Volley Ball)***

No comments:

Post a Comment